Incorporating concepts from applied and pure mathematics, statistics, computing and corporate finance, the course gives you a broad intellectual perspective and covers, from fundamentals to the latest research, the most important aspects of quantitative finance currently in use in the finance industry.Modules are taught through a series of lectures, practical sessions, guided reading, guest lectures and course assignments.
- is delivered in a series of intensive week-long modules based in Oxford, so that time away from work is kept to a minimum;
- allows you to choose advanced modules based on, and write an academic dissertation in, an area of relevance to your career;
- regularly updates its content to reflect the ever-changing industry and keep the material relevant;
- is taught by a panel of world-leading academics and industrial practitioners; and
- it is possible to exit the course early and be awarded the Postgraduate Diploma in Mathematical Finance, should work pressures intervene before it is possible to write a dissertation.